Thursday, August 23, 2007

Birthday!!

Happy birthday people...


Amy

Happy 21st birthday@020807. Thanks for always lending your ears. and i hope we will stick with all our 'plan' k..




Safia
Happy 20th birthday@050807.. it is really great to know you. please do well in ur CAT next time.. thanks for everything..and stop caling me LAMEEE......hehehe




Aunt Yam..

happy birthday aunty@120807.. i wish to be rich like you..hehehhe



Fendy..

Happy 24th birthday Fendy@210807.. thanks for always be supportive and always be a brother to me..life is not simple as we thought aite.. but ur spirits and ur laughter will always bear in my mind..



My brother

happy 26th birthday@ 220807..congratz at last u will stick to ur job.. i guess that will ur wonderful birthday gift.. heehe.. please give me more money..hehhe..cant wait for your new car..hmmm

No comments: