Wednesday, November 14, 2007

stand by me

Thanks Ray for playing this in your blog. i love to the max the lyrics. so touch.

Nothin's impossible
Nothing's unreachable
When i am weary
You make me stringer
This love is so beautiful
So unforgettable
I feel no winter cold
When we're together
When we're together

Will you stand by me
Hold on and never let me go
Will you stand by me
With you i know i belong
When the story gets told

When day turns into night
I look into your eyes
I see my future now
All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away
And through the hardest days
I'll never question us
You are the reason
My only reason

I am blessed
To find what i need
In a world loosing hope
You're my only beleive
You make things right
Everytime after time

Shayne Ward-Stand By Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yur most welcome Joey.
Thank you, for being there to listen to my crab. Susah nak cari org nak mendengar sekarang ni...